Today is my fifth wedding anniversary! It seems totally unreal that Ryan and I have been married for half a decade. So wonderfully unreal. In honor of this special day, I wanted to bring back of my own recipes, if you can call it that. It feels wrong to call something so easy a “recipe”, but in any case, here it is!
Pumpkin Ice Cream
– 1.5 quart container of vanilla ice cream, slightly thawed
– 1/2 cup of canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
– 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
– 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together. Stir long enough that pumpkin and spices are distributed evenly throughout the ice cream, but not until the ice cream is liquid.
2. Transfer to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 2 hours. Serve.
See the original post for instructions on how to make this into mini trifles. They are SO GOOD!