What is “High Five Friday”? It’s a weekly posting I do to remind myself of all the good things that have happened to me during the week, no matter how small they are. Bad things happen in this world. That’s one thing we unfortunately cannot get away from. But these posts keep me focused on all I have to be thankful for in my life, instead of all the chaos and tragedy going on. Reminding myself of the joy and happiness in my life really does have a positive impact on my outlook on life. So I challenge you to try it. Take five minutes and write down five positive things that have happened to you this week. They don’t have to be huge, life-changing events; as you can see from my list below, nothing out of the ordinary really happened to me this week. But once I focus on that small, ordinary event, it becomes extraordinary. I know it’s cliché, but the power of positive thinking is truly amazing!
Well…I missed my weekly Friday post (oops). But better late than never, right? 🙂
1. Monday is the deadline for corporate tax returns!!
2. Einstein’s started serving their Autumn Roast coffee. This is by far my favorite coffee at my favorite coffee place. I treated myself this week to a big cup of it. Mmmmm so good!
3. Monday is the deadline for corporate tax returns!!
4. My sister stopped by Thursday night to say hi – and to borrow some dresses. haha! But hey, I got a nice break from work to chat with her!
5. Did I mention that Monday is the deadline for corporate tax returns?! I’m so excited for my work weeks to return to a somewhat normal schedule. Working late each night and every weekend has been fun (ha), but I’m ready for a break.
Have a great weekend!