August’s Birchbox is celebrating the time of year that always made me crazy excited and crazy nervous at the same time: back to school. That’s right, summer is almost officially over. Is anyone else shaking their heads in disbelief?
The theme of this month’s Birchbox is “Beauty School”:
The box included some beauty tips, including “5 Tips to a Better Shave”, “Make-up Quick Fixes” and “Tools of the Trade”. I’ll certainly be keeping this.
Wow – great Birchbox this month! Here’s what I got:
– whish Three Wishes Body Butter: pomegranate scented and capable of making skin unbelievably soft
– Juicy Couture “Viva la Juicy”: this perfume is a winner. I put the scent on before our ballroom dancing lesson this week; Ryan loved it.
– Miss Jessie’s Original Pillow Soft Curl Lotion: Birchbox, how did you know I have curly hair? I cannot wait to try this
– DDF Brightening Cleanser: this is supposed to even out skin-tone, which is something I could sure use. At 2 ounces, it’s a pretty big size, too.
– Schick Hydro Slick razor with one cartridge: it might be the end of summer, but that doesn’t mean I won’t need to shave my legs through the fall! I have used this razor before and loved it. Bonus: it includes a $4 off coupon for a cartridge refill.
Another successful Birchbox – and again, definitely worth the $10.