This month’s box of goodies arrived at my door last week.
And the Birchbox theme of the months is…Jet Set!
The box included:
– Two self-tanning towlettes from Comodyness – very excited to try these! Self-tanning is what all the cool kids are doing.
– A sample bottle of Juicy Couture fragrance – not my favorite, but fun and summery. I’ll definitely get some use out of it.
– Jouer tinted moisturizer – I loved last month’s tinted moisturizer, so I’m looking forward to trying this one as well.
– theBalm cosmetics Stainiac two-in-one lip and cheek stain – LOVE the color of this.
– COOLA SPF 30 sunscreen – eco-friendly + SPF = awesome.
– Modcloth headband – so retro! I gave this a test-drive while doing some shopping over the weekend. I was very impressed with how well it stayed put. Plus, since it wraps around your head using a flexible wire, no painful pressure points!
Very cool Birchbox this month. And the headband alone retails for $14, so again the $10 investment was worth it. It’s the start of vacation season, which means it’s also the perfect time to have these travel essentials. Well played, Birchbox. Well played.
P.S. For July, Birchbox teamed up with Glamour for a “Five Senses” box. I’m intrigued…