Wow. Is it just me or did this week go by waaaayyy too quickly? Tomorrow is Lindsey’s baby shower (finally!), so I’ve been spending each night this week shopping, organizing and crafting into the wee hours of the morning. But it will all be worth it when her shower goes perfectly (hopefully). I’m excited to share to share more of the details about the shower on here, but that will have to wait until next week. Until then, I thought I’d try a “High Five Friday”: a blog post listing five of my “highs” from this week.
1. After all was said and done (and purchased), I came in under budget for Lindsey’s shower. Yes!
2. My husband was sworn in to the IAFF (International Association of Firefighters) on Tuesday, which means our cars now boast these awesome window stickers:
Is it bad that this sticker makes me feel better about driving over the speed limit? (I promise I don’t drive that fast!)
3. I had a long dinner with my friend, Deanna, which was spent, in part, reminiscing about our two-summer stint as employees of ODOT (Ohio Department of Transportation). It’s been a while since I laughed that hard!
4. One of our best friends called to tell us he’s proposing to his girlfriend this weekend! Eeeek!!!
5. I spent each night this week preparing for a baby shower for my best friend. It was so much fun to do something for someone I love so much!
Hope everyone had a great week!