It’s finally Friday! I’m writing this post on the way to my in-law’s house in Lima. We’re staying there for a few nights before heading down to Hilton Head, SC for a week-long vacation with friends. What a great day to do my “high five” of the week!
1. On Wednesday, my husband Ryan celebrated his last birthday in his twenties! We started the day off with a breakfast date at The Eye Opener, a local breakfast place that has AMAZING coffee and bloody mary’s (of course, since it was a work day, we passed on those!).
2. That night, we went to dinner with one of Ryan’s friends and his sweet girlfriend. Ryan chose The Rail, a local restaurant that specializes in burgers made from cows raised in Ohio and naturally fed. Seriously, best burgers ever. And their desserts aren’t bad either!
Anything in a mason jar is right up my alley!
3. Spending a Thursday evening with my parents, husband and my sister’s family = the perfect way to start the end of the week!
4. Earlier in our road trip, I snapped this picture of our baby, Sarge:
Isn’t he just the cutest thing! And if you’re wondering: yes, I am sitting in the back while Sarge sits up front with Ryan. We figured out a while ago that this makes for the smoothest car trips with him. Judge us if you must.
5. Did I mention we’re going to the beach?! Getting ready for that has definitely been a high point of the week!
I probably won’t be writing much next week while sitting in the sun and sand, so I hope every has a wonderful and safe Independence Day!