Isn’t it the best feeling to get a package in the mail? Especially when that package contains beauty products inspired by the show Gossip Girl.
First, a little background: I learned about Birchbox about two weeks ago and signed up right away. When you sign up with Birchbox, every month you receive a box full of beauty samples that the creators of Birchbox (two Harvard grads) have tested multiple times. Brands for women include Stila, Bare Minerals, Dior, Essie and many more. You can also sign up for men to get samples of grooming and lifestyle products.
Anyway, my first Birchbox came yesterday! And (yay!) it was based on Gossip Girl.
Here’s all the goodies that came in it:
1. Gold nail polish from Color Club (from the Foil Collection)
2. Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm (with SPF 25+)
3. Stila liquid eyeliner in blue (and it’s sparkly!)
4. Kerastase shampoo sample
5. Kerastase conditioner sample
6. Bottle of Kerastase lumiere serum (which is apparently how Blake Lively gets THOSE waves)
All this stuff looks great, but I am especially excited about this blue eyeliner (in the Stila box). That is something I would never, EVER buy on my own. But now that I have it, I’m going to totally rock it.
Besides the hair and beauty supplies that came, I also got this cute note card:
Love it! So simple and cute.
My first impression of Birchbox: A+. And definitely worth the $10.